Hello @phmoer, @mdsage1 @farahank @JakeAlbrecht @dclunie @jklenk @bkop @panq @fprior01 @mwrutherford @Granger.Sutton @uwagner244, I am now able to access the leaderboard, however, I cannot download either the discrepancy report or the scoring report. I believe an admin needs to grant us access. Please see attached image. Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you ${imageLink?synapseId=syn62047091&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=}

Created by Marco Pereaņez rids_1
${imageLink?synapseId=syn62058961&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=}
Please look at my results file permissions: ${imageLink?synapseId=syn62058887&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=}
Hi, @phmoer @hamideh.h @gaia.sage, Nothing has changed. I still get the same message about needing Admin permission to download files. This is what I did: 1. signed out of Synapse 2. signed back into Synapse 3. Clicked on the "Download Cart" 4. Got the "Download Permission Required" message I also, tried signing into Synapse on a private browser window "incognito", but i get the same result.
Hi @rids_1 and all, the settings have now changed. Please do let us know if you encounter again this issue.
Hi, We have the same issue. Thanks
Thanks for letting us know. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Cannot Download Scoring / Discrepancy Reports - Admin Permission Required page is loading…