Thank you for participating in the MIDI-B challenge. Here?re two important updates: 1. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced in downloading results from the Leaderboard. Sage IT engineers are actively working on resolving the issue. Meanwhile, we have an alternative solution for sharing the results with you. We will send you an individual email containing a Google Drive shared link to your Synapse ID. In the shared folder, you will find the compressed results of each submission (named ?submission_id.zip?). Please check your email associated with your Synapse account. 2. Due to the problem with downloading the validation results we are extending the short paper deadline (currently Aug 16) to Thursday, Aug 22. Please note that you?ll have an opportunity to update your paper submissions after the Test phase. If you have any issues associated with the challenge, feel free to reach out to us. MIDI-B Challenge Organizer

Created by Linmin Pei phmoer
For new submissions, the submitter should be able to directly download the results from the [Leaderboard](https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn53065760/wiki/629264). However, it doesn't work for the previous submissions. I sent the shared link of the previous submissions to your Synapse ID (registered email for the Synapse account) yesterday. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks,
Hi @rids_1 , I re-shared the link with you and changed the access type. Please let me know if there is any issue. Thanks,
Hi @phmoer, Two things, - I received an email from you with the Google Drive share link, however, the access is not granted by default. I have to request access to be able to download the contents. Would it not be easier to grant the access at the moment of creating the link? - I believe I may have been sent the wrong set of results. Upon inspecting the "Scoring Report" I see that the overall score is 92.21%, which does not match the score listed on the "Leaderboard". Can you please verify that the results sent are the correct ones? Thank you

Updates on MIDI-B Challenge: Leaderboard Issue and Short Paper Deadline Extension page is loading…