Hi all, I uploaded my de-identification results twice, and each time after a few minutes the workflow failed. The log file is quite cryptic, as it doesn't clarify where my error is. Could please someone help me? Thanks Here the piece of log where are reported the errors: ("Error collecting output for parameter 'database_created':\nMIDI-B-De-identification-main/steps/test.cwl:27:7: Did not find output file with glob pattern: '['results/MIDI_1_1_Testing/validation_results.db']'", {}) STDERR: 2024-08-19T15:02:15.251571912Z ERROR:cwltool:[job test.cwl] Job error: STDERR: 2024-08-19T15:02:15.251575453Z ("Error collecting output for parameter 'database_created':\nMIDI-B-De-identification-main/steps/test.cwl:27:7: Did not find output file with glob pattern: '['results/MIDI_1_1_Testing/validation_results.db']'", {}) STDERR: 2024-08-19T15:02:15.251579359Z [job test.cwl] completed permanentFail

Created by Michele Bufano rtdicomexplorer
The system can process a large compressed file. The window may be stuck when uploading the whole dataset. When it happens, please refresh the uploading web page and re-upload.
Hi @phmoer, thanks for your answer, I've changed the compression type, but another problem was/is the filesize, I've tried always with all files (zip: 4.1 GB). Now I've just tried with 100MB and ? the workflow has been completed. Do you know maybe how is possible to upload the whole dataset? Thanks in advance.
I looked into the log file. It shows the errors of: Error: That compression method is not supported Error Confirming Config: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'config.json' The current workflow supports the compression format of .zip and .tar. Can you double-check the file compression format? and make sure it has the de-ided images and mapping files. Please refer to the [Submission guideline](https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn53065760/wiki/627890), and re-submit it. If you still have issues, please let me know.

Workflow failed? page is loading…