Hi everyone, I am not an expert of Dockers and I am having some issues with submitting my model to the leaderboard. In particular, I followed the Submission tutorial step by step and followed the instruction on github. Locally I experience no issues, the model runs by command line and writes the predictions.csv as requested, but when I submit to the leaderboard evaluation the execution stops after few minutes (locally the processing time is of about 20 minutes) thus indicating some kind of format issue (am I right?). I suspect the problem is this exception: "Exception: No 'predictions.csv' file written to /output, please check inference docker". The github Dockerfile has this line ENTRYPOINT ["python", "./to_submit_1.py"] as far as I get the run_model.py requires two parameter, shouldn't the Dockerfile ENTRYPOINT be different to specify the /input and /output parameters? Something like ENTRYPOINT ["python", "./to_submit_1.py"] CMD[''--input-dir input --output-dir output'']? Anyone has experienced the same issue? any hint to solve it? Thanks in advance for any help!

Created by Nicola Amoroso namoroso
@namoroso , Good question! With the [provided template](https://github.com/Sage-Bionetworks-Challenges/sample-model-templates/blob/main/python/run_model.py#L16-L17), the default values for `--input_dir` and `--output_dir` are `/input` and `/output` respectively, therefore there is no need to include the parameters in the Dockerfile's ENTRYPOINT command. As for the reason for your failed Docker submissions - it was actually an error on our part as some files missing from the mounted input folder. So, apologies for that confusion!
Thanks a lot for your feedback! I will check the updated tutorial, nevertheless I would be happy to understand why my docker submissions failed.
Hello, @namoroso Thank you for your feedback! We have ultimately decided to move away from form Docker more simply have participants submit the predictions file instead. So, for the Leaderboard Round: the ``` Leaderboard_set_Submission_form.csv``` file with your predicted values listed under ?Predicted_Experimental_Values?. The [Submission Tutorial](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn53470621/wiki/627901) has been updated accordingly.
@gandreoletti could you please answer here? AS I see it Docker is not needed, we only ask for a prediction file...

Docker submission fails page is loading…