Dear @BraTS2024Participants , The @BraTSChallengeOrganizers are excited to announce that the validation submission queues are now open for the following challenges: * BraTS 2024: Segmentation - Adult Glioma Post Treatment * BraTS 2024: Segmentation - BraTS-Africa * BraTS 2024: Segmentation - Meningioma Radiotherapy * BraTS 2024: Segmentation - Brain Metastases * BraTS 2024: Segmentation - Pediatric Tumors * BraTS 2024: Segmentation - Generalizability Across Tumors * BraTS 2024: Synthesis (Local) - Inpainting * BraTS 2024: Augmentations * BraTS 2024: Pathology (Note: there was a minor update to the segmentation metric computations, so if you had previously submitted to Pediatric Tumors and Meningioma Radiotherapy, we will be re-running your submissions in order to return all expected metrics.) To participate, please follow the [Submission Tutorial (Files)](https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn53708249/wiki/627754). As a reminder, you are allowed up to 2 scored submissions a day (invalid submissions will not count towards your quota), where the daily submission limit will reset every day at 00:00:00 UTC. Validation submission queues will close on **Wednesday, July 31st, at 23:59 UTC**. Also due on the 31st are your short papers in CMT ([Submission Tutorial here](https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn53708249/wiki/627757)), which is a requirement for the next phase of the challenge. Happy challenging!

Created by Verena Chung vchung
Yes.
Hi, The deadline to submit the short paper is also 23:59 UTC (July 31st) ?
@Riad , Great question - any chance you would be able to run a linux VM in order to develop your MLCube? If not, let me ask the MedPerf developers for other alternative solutions.
hi can i ask about mlcube and medpref i cannot use them on windows is their another way
Hi @ShadowTwin41, There are some hard deadlines from MICCAI organizers to reach out to top-performing teams and hence the deadline for validation phase will not be extended.
Dear organisers, I would like to kindly ask you if you could extend the validation phase by a few days in order to carry out further tests and submit a better paper. Thank you!
Hi @ShadowTwin41, You can submit single manuscript for participation in multiple challenges.
@ShadowTwin41 , Great questions! I have forwarded them over to one of the main BraTS organizers. Unfortunately, I only have expertise over questions related to Synapse and/or the challenge infrastructure.
Dear @vchung, Thank you very much! As it was not planed, I wonder if we need to submit the short paper for the task Synthesis (Global) - Missing MRI? Is it also possible to submit only one paper for more than one task, e.g., for the Synthesis (Global) and Synthesis (Local)? Thank you!
@zinic @ShadowTwin41 @irdeirfp , Thank you for your interests. We did not initially plan for there to be a validation submission queue for the Missing MRI challenge. However, due to increasing interests, we will do our best to set one up before the 7/31 submission deadline. Stay tuned!
I had the same question regarding the Synthesis (Global) validation.
Hello everyone. I am also wondering, when will the validation of Synthesis (Global) - Missing MRI challenge be available? Thank you!
Hi. Is the validation of Synthesis (Global) - Missing MRI challenge not available?

? Now accepting file submissions for validation! page is loading…