Hi, we participated the challenge 8: Synthesis (Local) - Inpainting and submitted our inference result on 07/18/2024, we don't see any result posted on the Submission Dashboard, nor do we receive any email for performance feedback. Will the score be posted on the Submission Dashboard at all? Thank you.

Created by Shirui Luo shiruiluo
@shiruiluo , Ah, I understand now. What you have done is upload the predictions file - you will now need to submit it to the challenge. To do so, please click on file to navigate to its Details page. There should be a **File Tools** button in the upper-right corner. Click on that, followed by **Submit File to Challenge**. These instructions are also available in the [Submission Tutorial (Files)](https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn53708249/wiki/627754) under "Upload and Submit Your Prediction". Hope this helps!
Hi @vchung, just to confirm how we submitted the files. Under the project->BraTS2024_Inpainting_UIUC-> Files, then uploaded here. I can see that we did sumit a zip file on 07/18/2024, with fileID syn61805744 and MD5 31dcc935418c4d8b4d6bc44fd8de2f1d.
@shiruiluo , Thanks for updating. Unfortunately, I do not see any submissions made by that team name either. Can you try re-submitting your predictions to the **BraTS 2024: Synthesis (Local) - Inpainting** queue? I suspect the submission may have not gone through on 7/18, which would explain the empty Submission Dashboard as well as lack of email notification.
Hi, the team name "BraTS2024_Inpainting_UIUC"
Hi @shiruiluo , Thanks for reaching out! I don't currently see any submissions made by your username in the **BraTS 2024: Synthesis (Local) - Inpainting** submission queue. Did you perhaps submit as part of a team? If so, what is the team name? Let me know.

No validation score on the Submission Dashboard page is loading…