Hello, I have a question regarding the guidelines for the short paper submission. Specifically, I would like to confirm if the page limit is indeed 8-10 pages rather than 5 pages. Thank you.

Created by Minjoo Lim LMJ
@ujjwalbaid @vchung @branhongweili Hi i have a question regarding the MLCube submission process for 'taks 7: Synthesis (Global) - Missing MRI'. We noticed the following statement on the submission tutorial page: "Hence, you only need to upload the segmentation masks during the validation stage but for the MLcube container submission on the test data, the output is the synthesized image." Does output files should be generated in separate output directory, following 'https://github.com/hongweilibran/BraSyn' ? or should be generated in each test sample directory provided as input? And I wonder if segmentatoin results should also be included in the output along with the generated image files. Thank you for your assistance.
Hi @astaraki, A single manuscript is enough.
@ujjwalbaid @vchung If someone participated in more than one segmentation challenge (e,g, GLIs, PEDs, Men), is it enough to submit one single manuscript covering all segmentation tasks? Or they should be submitted separately. Thank you!
Hi, Participants will have to submit a short paper, 8-10 pages (excluding references), describing their segmentation method and results. The challenge proceedings will be distributed by Springer LNCS. Please use the Springer LNCS format and ensure the following points are addressed in your manuscript: Abstract (no citations to be present) Appropriate keywords Introduction Methods Results Discussion [OPTIONAL] Acknowledgements References Citations mentioned in the Data Conditions for Use page must be included. Add any and all citations you deem appropriate (citations are not counted towards paper length)

Short paper guideline page is loading…