Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent submission of our competition entry. I must admit that I made an error in the submission process: I submitted the document under my personal name instead of under the team's name. This not only potentially affects our team's eligibility to participate but also may cause unnecessary complications regarding the fairness of the competition. I am respectfully requesting that your organization allow our team to resubmit the entry under the team's name. Here are the details and reasons for my request: Explanation of the Error: Due to the urgency of the submission and my personal oversight, I failed to submit the document under the team's name as was intended. I deeply regret this mistake and hope for the opportunity to correct it. Team Collaboration: Our team has invested a significant amount of time and effort into the project, and the collaboration among team members is crucial to the project's success. Therefore, we wish to formally participate in the competition under the team's name. Commitment to Resubmission: Should your organization grant our request, we will immediately resubmit the document according to the specified format and requirements, ensuring that the participation and contributions of all team members are properly reflected. Adherence to Rules: We fully understand and respect the rules and processes of the competition. We promise that, if given the opportunity to resubmit, we will strictly adhere to all relevant rules and deadlines. Respect for the Competition: We hold this competition in high regard and wish to participate fairly. We believe that submitting the document under the team's name will better showcase our work and team spirit. We look forward to your understanding and support and hope to receive a positive response from you soon. If there is any additional information or documentation required from us, please do not hesitate to inform us. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. We are looking forward to your favorable reply and the opportunity to participate in this meaningful competition as a team. Yours sincerely, @Baldwinzc

Created by ?? ? Baldwinzc
Hi @Baldwinzc, Please write to ubaid@iu.edu with your CMT submission ID.

Request for Resubmission of Entry as a Team page is loading…