Dear authors, Thank you for your great work of BraTS, I participated it and is now in the final phase. But I encountered a serious issue while locally testing my mlcube. I found that "test_cubes" does not allow me to create any new files while running the docker. However, my project needs to create vital intermediate files that is really hard to overcome... I tried "chmod -R 777", but the respose is that I do not have permission for "chmod", and "sudo" is also unavailabe... So do you have a solution for this? Thank you so much Sincerly, Zhaoxi Zhang

Created by Zhaoxi Zhang ZhaoxiZhang
@vchung YES! I can now see "Done" now~ Thank you!
@ZhaoxiZhang , Oh, nice! To confirm, your model MLCube has successfully passed the compatibility test?
@vchung I successfuflly created my files in the "tmp" folder, thank you for your help!
@vchung Thank you for your help! I am running for BraTS-Adult-Glioma-Post-Treatment and BraTS-Afica, and the issue still appear.... Waiting for your reply~
@ZhaoxiZhang , Oh, thank you - I think I may know what it is now! Any chance the compatibility test you are trying to run either for BraTS-MEN-RT or BraTS-Path? If so, there was a lack of correct permissions for those directories (sorry about that!). I have since pushed a [new version of the sample MLCubes](syn61956504) if you would like to re-download it. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much! Here is the issue: In "mlcube.py", I have :"os.makedirs("./mlcube_project/test")", and the report is "permission denied". Moreover, I discovered something strange. While using "medperf run" in my own mlcube, the issue didn't appear, and correct segmentation result is found in the output folder. The issue only appeared when I tested in "test_mlcubes". I'm very confused now.... Thank you so much!
@ZhaoxiZhang , It is my understanding that you are able to create temporary and intermediate files, however, you will not be able to do it within the data folder as that is mounted as read-only. May I ask where you are creating those tmp files? I will also double-check with the MedPerf developers to ensure this is the case.
Hi, dear authors. I have a very serious issue here... In MLCube, is it true that I can not creat any files beside existing ones? I have this issue because I'm generating vital intermidiate files... Do you have solutions? Thanks!!!!

Can not creat any new files as intermidiate output page is loading…