Hi, dear authors, I am confused by mlcube: there is a "workspace" directory in the project. Intuitively, this should be the workspace while running the mlcube. However, while I was running with "additional_files" placed under "workspace", I couldn't find it. Seems like "additional_files" is not packaged in the docker at all. Then, I found that "mlcube_project" in the docker while running contains all files in "project" directory of the project. So, I moved "additional_files" to "project", and I successfully found it in the docker and output 'Done" in the compatability test. But after I saw the documentation of "Create a compressed tarball (*.tar.gz) of your MLCube config files " (last step), I was confused. I saw "additional_files" placed under "mlcube/workspace". While testing, will "additional_files" from url be downloaded and placed at "workspace/additional_files"? If true, I think there is a issue that I only have "mlcube/workspace" outside of docker, not inside. My "additional_files" is under "project/additional_files" and in docker it is under "mlcube_project/additional_files". Does is matter? I really hope I was just having unnecessary worries..... Thank you for your help!!!

Created by Zhaoxi Zhang ZhaoxiZhang
@ZhaoxiZhang
@vchung Yes, and I can refer to them in mlcube.py. Thanks (again) for your help ~
@ZhaoxiZhang , Sorry, to clarify, `additional_files/` and its files are now part of your Docker model in this case?
I may not explain it clearly... Instead of putting "addtional_files" in "mlcube/workspace/addtional_files", I placed it under "project/addtional_files". Is it true that I can skip preparing the "addtional_files.tar.gz"'s url because I actually placed it in "project/addtional_files" and I can refer to them in codes using "/mlcube_projects/addtional_files" ? I received "Done" in "medperf test run ......" Thank you for your advice!

Question about the path of additional_files page is loading…