I could successfully login to the Synapse Docker registry with my PAT . After entering the PAT this is what I am getting: docker login docker.synapse.org --username Swagata_Kundu Password: WARNING! Your password will be stored unencrypted in /home/ashis/.docker/config.json. Configure a credential helper to remove this warning. See https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/commandline/login/#credentials-store Login Succeeded Which I feel that I could login successfully, but while pushing the docker image into the Synapse Docker registry with the following docker image name : docker push docker.synapse.org/syn61841146/swag:version1 The error I am getting is : The push refers to repository [docker.synapse.org/syn61841146/swag] ae2e67f7f7b4: Preparing bbb6f0adba8f: Preparing c2ee1458675d: Preparing d2b1977dfc4c: Preparing 7d195db428be: Preparing db9e808ccf35: Waiting 6669ab6e06c6: Waiting 8cbe4b54fa88: Waiting denied: requested access to the resource is denied I tried renaming my docker image as well, but the error still persists. It will be of great help if you could please tell what must be done so that that the docker image can be pushed successfully.

Created by Swagata Kundu Swagata_Kundu
@Swagata_Kundu, Yes, please update `docker_image_name` so that it contains the corrected image name, whatever that may be :-). Thank you very much for your understanding!
Thank you very much for addressing the issue. Just another small query. The docker image that was to be uploaded to Synapse Docker registry had to start with docker.synapse.org eg :docker.synapse.org/syn61841146/swag:version1, but when it comes to uploading docker image to docker hub, the docker image starts with the user name of docker hub. As I will be uploading the docker image to docker hub, thus mlcube.yaml will have the docker image name that of docker hub. Hopefully that will be okay with the submission.
Ah, before submitting your tarball, please make sure that your `mlcube.yaml` is also updated so that `docker_image_name` contains the correct image name. Again, many apologies for the inconvenience!
@Swagata_Kundu , Thank you for the notice. There seems to be an issue with the Synapse Docker registry at this time, as a couple of other participants have noted the same experience. In the interest of time, please continue with the submission process and submit your MLCube config tarball to Synapse. For **Submission Name** please indicate that your Docker image is available elsewhere (e.g. Docker hub, ghcr, etc). You will also receive a follow-up email stating that your MLCube config submission is invalid due to a missing Docker image, but I will manually verify whether we can pull your image then update your final submission accordingly. Many apologies for the inconvenience ?
Has anybody encountered the same error?? For cross-checking, I tried to push the docker image to docker hub, and It got uploaded there successfully, I really cannot get why I am being denied access to the Synapse Docker Registry Could anyone please help me solve this issue?

Error while pushing the docker image within the Synapse project page is loading…