Dear @BraTS2024Participants , After some discussion, the Challenge Organizers are in agreement that the deadlines should be extended by one week. The new timeline dates are as follows: | --1 - 7--
** 1 - 14 August** | Containerized algorithms accepted
(Only for participants with submitted short papers) | | --8 - 15--
**15 - 22 August** | Testing phase
(Evaluation on testing data by the organizers. Ranking of all participating methods, following statistical significance assessment based on multiple permutation testing.) | | --16-- **23 August** | Inviting all participants with valid submissions (paper + container) to present at the conference (type of presentation will be determined within the next week). | | --23-- **30 August** | Contacting top-performing methods to confirm type of presentation. | | **6-20 October** | Challenge at MICCAI; announcement of results | Please note that in order to still meet the MICCAI conference deadlines, we cannot extend the dates further than this. Best, @BraTSChallengeOrganizers

Created by Verena Chung vchung
Dear organizers, Since the deadline to invite participants with valid submissions to present at the conference was August 23rd and I have not received any invite, I would like to know if my submissions were not valid or if you are finishing testing. Thank you!

New Timeline Dates page is loading…