Hello, while running the compatibility code, I am getting the following error: ``` > Model execution complete 2024-08-08 14:34:19 Kurtlab-Agam mlcube.__main__[470029] INFO Running task = evaluate Traceback (most recent call last): File "/mlcube_project/mlcube.py", line 29, in app() File "/mlcube_project/mlcube.py", line 19, in evaluate calculate_metrics(labels, predictions, parameters, output_path) File "/mlcube_project/metrics.py", line 103, in calculate_metrics with open(output_path, "w") as f: IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] Is a directory: '/mlcube_io3' ? Metrics MLCube failed. ``` I'm not sure why this is happening.

Created by Agamdeep Chopra achopra
Thank you so much, I'm using MedPerf version 0.1.3. I'll reach out to the support team.
@achopra , Quick follow-up: I reached out to the MedPerf team about your error and they suggest you reach out to the support team at medperf-support@mlcommons.org with a description of this issue, as well as your logs package found at `~/.medperf_logs/medperf_logs.tar.gz`
Thanks, @achopra . I was trying to reproduce this but was unable to. Can you let me know which version of MedPerf you are on?
Hello @vchung , Its the compatibility test for the local inpainting challenge.
Hi @achopra , Can you let me know which challenge you are running the compatibility test for?

IsADirectoryError: [Errno 21] in the compatibility code page is loading…