Hello, I have two questions: 1. According to the timeline, there was a tentative schedule on August 23rd for inviting all participants with valid submissions (both paper and container) to present at the conference. Can you confirm if these invitations have been sent? 2. I used GitHub Container Registry (GHCR) to host my container, but the MLCube submission dashboard still shows the workflow status as "Error" without providing any specific reason. Could you please assist me in understanding this issue? @ujjwalbaid , @vchung ![Brats](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1soltC3zz77MTDLiA99yN1brCT2R7Y8vO/view?usp=sharing)

Created by Sarim Hashmi hash123
Hi @ujjwalbaid @vchung @rchai @BraTSChallengeOrganizers, I've got the same question. Could you please confirm whether our submission (paper and container) for the Adult Glioma challenge is valid?
Hi, would it be possible to confirm that you received our submission for the Adult Glioma challenge? The submission ID is 9747906. Best, aec8
Hi @astaraki, We have received all submissions and pull your images for the three challenges you mentioned (submission ids: 9748182, 9748183, 9748184).
@rchai Actually, I have the same question. I pushed my models for Adult Glioma, Pediatric Glioma, and Meningioma into Docker Hub. However, the status of all three submitted models for the testing phase remained as "Error". Thanks for your feedback in advance,
Hi @python8723 @hash123, Thank you for your inquiry. - It seems the invitation hasn?t been sent yet. Unfortunately, there might be some delays in the evaluation of the testing phase. I will provide updates once I confirm with the organizers. - I can confirm that we have received your team submissions for "BraTS-Africa" and "Pediatric Tumors." We will send you updates via email once we have the results of your submissions.
@rchai @BraTSChallengeOrganizers If you also could help us please , Thank you in advance!

Inquiry Regarding Submission Status and Conference Invitations page is loading…