If you are having trouble gaining access to the challenge data, ensure that you have: 1. registered for the challenge - this step is required before submitting the form 2. entered your Synapse username correctly in the Data Access form correctly 3. provided a valid email to your [Synapse account](https://www.synapse.org/#!Profile:v/settings) - the team invitation will be sent to this connected email address Your email provider may have also marked the email invitation as spam, so we recommend checking your Spam folder as well. If you are still having trouble, let us know below!

Created by Verena Chung vchung
Hi, I am helping to update the OpenFL component of the FeTS challenge. I am having issues getting access to the data. I registered the challenge and went through the data access request form last night, but have not received any additional emails yet. I also checked my spam/junk email. It seems like the data access team is "closed to membership requests", though I am not sure if that is just the default setting. Is there any way I can still get access? Thank you! Edit: Resolved. Appreciate the help!
Hi @Alphis , The data you'll be using is the same as from FeTS 2022 and is located on that challenge page. Clicking on the [Data](syn55226050) folder would've led you to the FeTS 2022 data folder. Apologies that this was not made more clear!
Hi, I cannot see any data after joining the data access team. I get an email with the join button, as I click on it says User added to the team (or already exists if I try now). Although when I check in the files section of the [Challenge](https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn54079892/files/) I don't see anything, Am I checking at the wrong location? Please let me know where the data exists. Thank you
@vchung, Thanks a lot for the fast answer and the invitation to the challenge, I have just received access to the group.
@lluis.borrasferris , Apologies for the delay! I just checked the server and invites should be sent shortly (if it hasn't been sent yet).
Hello, I am Lluis Borras a PhD student working on the MedGIFT lab in Sierre, Switzerland. I completed the form this morning and again around 30 min ago to be sure there was no mistake in the form on my side but I did not receive the email granting me access to the the dataset. I am also registered in the challenge as described in the step 1. I entered my username as in step 2 and provided my organization email correctly as in step 3 and also checked on the spam folder. Could you help me obtain access to the dataset? Thanks in advance!

[Mega-thread] Data Access page is loading…