Hello Team, I have tested some validation results and found that there are issues with the results of the validation files. The dice scores for ET, WT, and TC seem wrong. For example, even in data that has not been labeled at all, the dice score for ET appears as 1. I believe we are currently in the validation phase, so I kindly ask for a review of this issue. Thank you.

Created by dwnusa
@dwnusa , Thank you for providing your diagnostics! We have implemented a fix to the evaluation workflow and will be re-running all submissions so that the scores are corrected.
Thanks for your answer. On the Table tab of FeTS2024, you can see the Leaderboard for evaluating the segmentation files of validations. As you can see the item (id: 9745417), uploaded segmentation files are supposed to have 0 (or less than 1.0) dice score for all labels. Since they are all 0 masks, I intended it to be all 0 dice score. However, the ET dice score was still 1.0 (perfect score). (WT and TC are fine for the score, 0.05 and 0.0) That is how I come to the conclusion that something is wrong for the validation workflow. Thank you for your support.
Hi, To better understand the issue, can you walk me through the steps you took and the exact results you're getting? It would help resolve it faster.

In current validation phase, the results seem not correct page is loading…