Hello, organizers. I wonder how to submit code? The tutorial says that the code is submitted by docker pushed by participants. Is there any detailed instruction for submitting codes? Besides, I wonder if short-paper and code submission due could be extended for this process to be done properly? thanks for your support

Created by dwnusa
Thank you for your reply. is it allowed to change some code lines in other files (for example, experiment.py or galdlf_csv_adapter.py inside fets_challenge folder) but FeTS_Challenge.py? I wonder which files are those to be submitted from your comments, "There will be no docker requested this year, only your files (i.e. your script, which modifies the parts of the code highlighted from the original). "
To clarify: once you submit the short paper per the instructions, you will receive a link to upload your script for our review/evaluation. Sadly we have time constraints that don't allow for an extension of the deadline, sorry about that.
Hello, Short paper instructions are as you see them here: https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn54079892/wiki/626853 Let me know if you run into any issues with the steps. The "docker" was an artifact from last years that had a separate task which needed them. There will be no docker requested this year, only your files (i.e. your script, which modifies the parts of the code highlighted from the original). Thanks for pointing it out though. I'll make sure to remove the words "docker" from the documentation to avoid confusion.

Code submission by docker container? page is loading…