Hi, Could you please make the dataset a stable version? When I tried to download the dataset, It said "This is a Draft Version of the Dataset. Administrators and Editors can edit this version and create a Stable Version for distribution. Go to the Version History to view the Stable Versions." which prevented me from adding all the files to the download cart. It seems I can manually add the files one by one, but not for selecting all. Thanks for your help.

Created by Yiran Li cdlyr
Hello, all participants will not have access to the validation set during the challenge period. However, you would be able to evaluate your method on our validation dataset through the** evaluation queue ** (to be announced) multiple times (if you would like to) starting from **June 15th**. Also we will prepare another hidden test set which will only be used for the final submission. The final ranking would depend on both validation and test set.
Thanks for your update. The latest version looks good now. Do we have the access to the validation set as well?
hi please checkout stable version v3, it should be updated now
Yes, I can select all of them now. But it seems for packaging the data, the system only allowed me to compress 1GB data one time. So I had to create 4 zipped files to download, which is fine. And for the dataset, I didn't see HD134_FLAIR.nii.gz in the folder and HD022_FLAIR.nii.gz didn't name correctly after unzipping.
Hi, thank you for sharing that with us, I just changed it to a stable version, could you check if you can select them all now? Let us know if there are any issues.

Dataset version for downloading page is loading…