Dear Participant, We are excited to announce that the validation phase of the EPVS Segmentation Challenge is now open! You can now access the validation dataset and start testing your segmentation models(https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn54100278/wiki/628973). Please ensure that your submission follows the required directory structure and naming conventions as detailed in the challenge guidelines. Your final ZIP file should be named as user-name/team-name.zip and submitted through the challenge portal. The validation phase will account for 50% of your final ranking, with the remaining 50% determined by the test phase. For detailed instructions, please refer to the challenge documentation. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at epvs.challenge@gmail.com or yilei.wu@u.nus.edu. Best of luck! Best regards, EPVS Challenge Organizers

Created by yilei wu yilei_nus
Hi @culrich, Well received, we will evaluate and update the result shortly, let us know if there are any further issues
Hi, thank you very much. I hope you are now allowed to download the data.
Hi @culrich, Thanks for the message; I can see your submission. However, it seems that you haven't granted me the download access to me. Let me know if you have trouble doing that,
Hi, i submitted 5 days ago and i dont see the results on the leaderboard yet. ID 9747838. Could you maybe check if there are any errors for my submission? Thanks :)
got it, thank you for your patience going through this process. will put up an instruction shortly.
Ok. I have included you that can download the file in the sharing setting. Does it work now?
Hi, I saw the submission, However, it said "I am not authorized to access syn61791992", could you check if there are mixups for the sharing setting during the submission?
It works now. Thank you.
it should be ok now, could you try one more time? many thanks
Thanks again for the link. I followed the instructions provided and received the message below at the final step of "Submit File to Challenge". "**It is currently outside of the time range allowed for submissions.**"
thank you for your question, for Synapse, you have to "Create a Synapse Project" and upload your file to the created project to submit, I will prepare a tutorial shortly. For the interest of your time, you may refer to the instructions from https://www.synapse.org/Synapse:syn53708249/wiki/627754. thank you for your understanding.
Hi, Thank you for clarifying the details of the validation phase. I am new to this SYNAPSE platform. Do you have any more detailed instructions how to upload the zip file to the validation portal? I tried to click "Submit to challenge" and it seems that I can only select files from the project database itself. Does it mean that we need to first upload the zip file somewhere in the project database before submitting it for validation? Thank you. Cheers, Ying
Dear participants, Each user is allowed to make one submission per day. The submitted validation zip file will be evaluated within 2-3 days upon submission. Please note that your final submission (with the latest timepoint) will be counted as the final score. If you have any further questions or need additional clarification, feel free to reach out. Best regards, Best Yilei

EPVS Segmentation Challenge - Validation Phase Now Open page is loading…