Hi, I have installed synapseclient version 2.7.0 on linux server. I have one file in my cart. The manifest.csv file that is loaded contain one line with the information for that file. However, synapseclient is unable to download the file: (synapse) synapse get-download-list [####################]100.00% 1/1 Done... Downloading [####################]100.00% 466.0bytes/466.0bytes (5.2MB/s) manifest.csv Done... [ERROR] Unable to download file SynapseHTTPError: 400 Client Error: Batch must contain at least one item I have tried with different files in my cart to validate that the issue was not with the specific file I need to download. Can you help? Thanks, Astrid

Created by Astrid Deschênes DESCHENESASTRID
The problem is solved. Thanks, Astrid
Hi Tom, You are wright. There is the warning: "2 Files ineligible for packaging ". ![Baits files](https://labshare.cshl.edu/shares/tuvesonlab/deschenes/BAITS_File.PNG) When I try to download the files directly, the error message is: ``` This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. InvalidAccessKeyId The AWS Access Key ID you provided does not exist in our records. /HCMI_FlagshipMS_AWG/7f6f5757-c94a-41a6-8664-9f5df7c9e062/WXS_TWIST_custom_exome_v1.hg19.targets.interval_list.txt.interval_list 79dad5c6-0780-4b2a-a5cb-3ec58fcdd2da 403 ``` ``` This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. InvalidAccessKeyId The AWS Access Key ID you provided does not exist in our records. /HCMI_FlagshipMS_AWG/7f6f5757-c94a-41a6-8664-9f5df7c9e062/WXS_ICE.targets.interval_list 9b8b0efb-9a3a-470e-bc9a-96817b737f62 403 ``` Is there another way to access those files? Many Thanks, Astrid
HI @DESCHENESASTRID , Apologies for the delay in response. My guess is that none of the files you added to your manifest are able to be downloaded via the client. Either they are web links, or links to external file systems, or have access restrictions. Could you paste a screenshot of any of the files you added in your download cart? An entire screen capture of something like [this](syn21683345) would be helpful. Thanks. Tom

SynapseHTTPError: 400 Client Error: Batch must contain at least one item page is loading…