I'd like to ask for more detail on the pilot data. You mention in the wiki that it contains false positive and false negative data. * Is this to representative proportions? * what are those proportions? * is the cancer flag in images_crosswalk_pilot tsv files ground truth from proven pathology? Thank you.

Created by Philip Teare phil_teare
I'm thinking you want this forum in the [Digital Mammography DREAM Challenge](syn4224222):   https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4224222/discussion/default
Hi Philip: This looks like a question that is specific to a project. I suggest reposting your question in the project where you saw this wiki. Go to the project and click then "Discussion" Tab on the top of the screen. This forum captures general help about Synapse but you seem to be asking about a specific dataset. The forums for each project usually have users listening in who are experts on the project and datasets for the project. I also suggest including a reference to the specific wiki you are talking about. You can include an synapse Id such as syn123 in your post to provide a link in your post.

Mammo pilot data page is loading…