When I download syn51692615?the download progress is stuck at 97.74%, and I have to use Ctrl+C to stop it. My synapseclient version is 4.3.0

Created by Zhao Yanguang Yanguang
I'm sorry for replying to you so late. I am unable to reproduce the previous issue. It is possible that you have already fixed this problem. Thank you again for your help?
Hi @Yanguang , Thanks - that helps. We hope to have a new release of the client soon. In the meantime, could you provide us with the logs you get from using the `--debug` flag. ``` synapse --debug get syn51692615 ``` Could you try to download the folder again into another folder? It might help to restart the download multiple times.
The size of the file is 706.7 MB. And yes, I used the command you mentioned to download the file.
Hi @Yanguang , Apologies for the delays in response! Thanks for using Synapse and the python client! We are currently working on making downloads more fault tolerant, and will let you know when there is a resolution. In the meantime, how large is the file? Are you using this command: ``` synapse get syn51692615 ```

Download filed:Stuck when progress is 97.74% page is loading…