I have registered for the Digital Mammography DREAM Challenge and accepted the data conditions for use.But when I want to download the Pilot Data, Synapse warns me that I do not have download permission for this file. Is there a problem with the download of the website or is my permission problem? Please help me.

Created by muxiyou
Dear @muxiyou Apologies for the inconvenience and confusion. I have updated the challenge site, but the challenge is now closed. If you did not participate in the challenge, you will not have access to the data. Best, Tom
Dear @thomas.yu I have accepted the terms of use on the data but still can not access the Pilot Data.Is this data can't be downloaded anymore? Best, muxiyou
Dear @muxiyou The data has access restrictions on it. Click [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn6174174 ) to accept the terms of use on the data to gain access. That being said, I will have to check if the registration should even be open. Best, Tom
@muxiyou- The Digital Mammography Challenge is closed, so that's likely why you can no longer access the data. @thomas.yu, @Justin.Guinney should registration still be open?

Problem With Data Download page is loading…