I find the style used in wikis to be unreadable. The font size for basic text is quite small and there is no space between paragraphs, which often makes multiple small paragraphs look like one big daunting paragraph. I would suggest better defaults, but is there a way to impose my own CSS in a wiki?

Created by Ryan Hafen rhafen
Hi there,   So, generally we are trying to improve our wiki styling and would love to hear your suggestions. As Kenny noted, we've already filed (and will address shortly) the issue w/ paragraph spacing (the add-a-non-breaking-space solution is a workaround to the fact that our markdown paragraphs lack vertical spacing, as you've noticed). However, we also support simple HTML and CSS in file previews -- so while you can't write your own CSS directly into a wiki, you CAN make a basic .html file and load it as a file, test the preview to see if it is what you'd like, and then embed that file preview in your wiki as a mechanism for creating this kind of custom content. We do sanitize the .html files, though, so only basic HTML/CSS will work (no JS).   For example, below is a file preview of this HTML file, saved as syn12176721 (note that file previews can only be viewed when logged in). ${preview?entityId=syn12176721}   The HTML is below: ```

This is a Blue Heading

``` Any other feedback, please let us know, and thank you!   Best, Meredith
Hi @rhafen we have a couple open issues to adjust spacing and formatting (specifically for the paragraphs). I'll loop in our product manager @Meredith, and I'll file an issue to track this!   https://sagebionetworks.jira.com/browse/SWC-4187
For extra line breaks you can insert "& nbsp;" (without the space after the &).

Wiki style page is loading…