I can edit&delete in a project, i want to delete a folder that I accidentally added but i cannot find the delete option in Tools.

Created by yang yang yang243
Hi @yang243 , I have given you admin permissions on the project, you should be able to delete the folder now! -sara
Hi @yang243, You haven't been granted delete permissions for that folder, only edit. You can verify this by using the "Tools -> Folder Sharing Settings". Please contact @sgosline or someone on the @CTFSageTeam for assistance. Thanks!
I clicked "Files" tab, then clicked into the folder that I want to delete, under Tool menu, I have these options. I can't find the delete option. One of the folders i want to delete is syn12509858, which is an empty folder. Folder Sharing Settings Rename Folder Annotations Upload or Link to a File Add New Folder Change Folder Storage Location Edit Folder Wiki Move Folder Create DOI for Folder Save Link to Folder
Hello @yang243 -- From your project "Files" tab, click into the Folder that you want to delete. Once you are "on" the Folder, the "Delete Folder" option should show up under the Tools Menu, like so: ![delete-a-folder](https://www.evernote.com/shard/s227/sh/7822431f-0b77-45ab-b9f0-5a840b3a9d74/ba2fbec7d2acca44/res/5498dce9-9f44-43e8-9255-c3a456c27052/skitch.png?resizeSmall&width=832)
Dear Yang yang, See post below. best, Tom

How to delete a folder in a project? page is loading…