Hi all I'm having problems trying to connect to synapse through the command line: mesaez@Zeus:~$ synapse login [INFO 11:59:43.061331] [synapse-main:266] Starting up... Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused [WARN 11:59:43.064214] [Gtk] cannot open display: Any advice? Thank you very much in advance Maria

Created by María Eugenia Sáez Goñi mesaez
Thank you for your prompt reply. I'm using Lunix , Phyton version 2.7.12 and synapse client version 1.8.1. However, I've tried again yesterday and I was able to connect and download the desired files. I've been having the connection problem for several weeks, not sure if any changes has been made at Synapse or our company servers. Thank you again for your interest. Regards
Hello @mesaez Thank you for reporting the issue. Could you please provide the following information to help us reproduce the problem: 1. The platform you are using (Windows/ Linux/ Mac) 2. The Python version ``` $python --version ``` 3. The command line client version ``` $synapse --version ``` Thank you, Kimyen
Hello Maria! I don't know the answer to this but I'm tagging one of our developers, @kimyen, who may be able to help with this issue. Best, Meredith

Fail to connect to server page is loading…