Hi, A few of us are trying to request new synapse tokens. We requested them in the past but are submitting a new request now. When I log in it says "Your request for a Synapse Token has been sent" but I hadn't yet clicked on anything to request it. Another investigator informed me that when he logs in he sees a window with a button that says ?you have been approved to access to CommonMind data?. This is the button he is supposed to click to generate a token, but the button is dead (there is no underlying link) and, thus, no token is produced. Perhaps it is because he am a member of the CMC already, and the site isn?t designed to give him access for somewhat independent projects? Can you please help us? Thanks!

Created by Elise Weamer weamerea
Hi Mette- thank you and just to clarify- Bernie may have other active access for other studies- I do not want to misspeak... I only know that for this particular study/access he is having trouble generating a new token. thanks!
I will generate a new token for Bernie and send you a copy. If it expired Bernie's access should no longer be active (which it appears it is). Thanks for alerting me to that. We will look into it
We are preparing a request to renew our access to the commonmind. as part of the instructions it says to provide tokens for everyone and that the prior ones from our original request 3 years ago should have expired. Therefore, we are trying to get new tokens to include in this new submission but the link to do so isn't working... possibly because Bernie already has access? how can I get a new token for him? I did receive the email you sent me with my token. Rob Sweet will also be attempting to generate tokens. I will post here if there are issues. thanks, elise
I know Bernie already as access. Is he not able to download data? It looks like you were never approved. I will generate a new token for you
Elise Weamer Bernie Devlin
Can you send me the Synapse usernames. I will look into it

Need help accessing new synapse tokens - link not working? page is loading…