I'm trying to create an EntityViewSchema and getting a weird error. Code: ``` rally_table_schema = syn_client.store(EntityViewSchema( name='Rally View ', parent=master_project, scopes=[master_project], includeEntityTypes=[EntityViewType.PROJECT], columns=[Column(name='rally', columnType='INTEGER')]) ) ``` Error: ``` E synapseclient.exceptions.SynapseHTTPError: 404 Client Error: E Column does not exist for id: 71008 ``` The id (71008) never changes. What is this ID in reference to? Any idea how I can fix this?

Created by pstoutdev
It's working for me now. Thanks for getting this fixed so quickly.
A new Synapses stack was released late on 11/10. With that release there was an issue where columns that no longer exist were cached and returned as default columns. We have since cleared the cache. The creation of new views with default columns should be working again. The non-existing columns will need to be manually removed from views that were created during this period. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We release a new stack weekly for the Synapse backend, but the Python client was not updated. I wasn't aware of any regression tests failing! Filed it as a blocker so someone should look at it today ASAP.
Thanks Kenny. I swear this code was working when I walked away from it on Friday. Was there a Synapse upgrade over the weekend?
I can replicate, @pstoutdev - I could not figure out the error. I filed a bug report here: https://sagebionetworks.jira.com/browse/SYNPY-874

Error Creating EntityViewSchema page is loading…