advanrhge

Created by oreo gog oreo
Hello @oreo! Your best bet will be to post Challenge-specific questions in the discussion forum for that specific Challenge. In this case, that's found here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn15589870/discussion/default -- if you post your questions there, you'll get answers directly from the challenge organizers, and it may be useful for other participants, too! Good luck! Best, Meredith
i want to take participate in Tumor Deconvolution DREAM Challenge, so for that should i have to validate my profile,
And to add to what @sieberts said, being validated does not grant you an advantage during the competition -- either the challenge requires validation due to the nature of the data, or it does not. If it does not and you happen to still be validated, it does not convey any benefits during the challenge itself. :) Please don't hesitate to ask any follow-up questions! Best, Meredith
@oreo - What challenge are you trying to participate in? Different challenges have different requirements with respect to registering and accessing data, so if you post your question on the forum for the specific challenge of interest, someone can help you more easily. Best, Solly

user page is loading…