Hi, I made a token request but never received it (syn4921369). Or it ended in spams (which have been emptied recently) How to make a new token request ? Or how to resend it ? Currently I just see "Your request for a Synapse Token has been sent." with no alternative options. Thank you

Created by Mickael Leclercq mickael
Yes! Received. Thanks a lot for your help
Sent. Let me know if it worked this time
I have updated my settings to receive notifications. Can you forward me again the token ? Thank you !
No I don't receive the synapse emails. I have to refresh this page. From my side I'm seeing the picture
Hello @mickael -- are you receiving other Synapse emails in your inbox? (Such as this one, notifying you about a reply.) If so, then your notification settings are correct and we have the correct email associated with your account. Please let me know if these are correct assumptions on my part. :) There may be another issue that we can look into. P.S. I noticed that your profile photo is not showing up; did you previously add one? If so I can file an issue with our engineering team to look into why it's not appearing.
Not yet received, neither in spams: mickael.leclercq@gmail.com
Hi @mickael - I just forwarded it to you. Let us know if you received it this time

Re-send token request page is loading…