Through the web interface, I received the following error when uploading a text or zip file: Server error, try again later: javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is com.amazonaws.services.s3.model.AmazonS3Exception: The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method. (Service: Amazon S3; Status Code: 403; Error Code: SignatureDoesNotMatch; Request ID: A383E244B7BAC29F; S3 Extended Request ID: umvzsRkDH3DhuhqjCm23VfGgcPSFjLphZ7ZYHfw8y8KB+EQS+NLNnc+odYNs3relxq8b899Wa18=), S3 Extended Request ID: umvzsRkDH3DhuhqjCm23VfGgcPSFjLphZ7ZYHfw8y8KB+EQS+NLNnc+odYNs3relxq8b899Wa18=

Created by Nathan Salomonis nsalomonis
Hi @nsalomonis, First off, let me apologize for the inconvenience. I'm an engineer on the Sage Bionetworks Synapse team, and would like to ask you a few questions to help us find the bug. What Synapse Project/Folder were you attempting to upload to (curious about the type of storage)? Does the error always occur when uploading a file? Or does it only happen when uploading a particular text or zip file? Approximately how large were the files? What browser were you using when attempting to upload the file?

Upload Error page is loading…