Hi Folks, Thank you for the recent documentation and user guides. Fantastic! We would love to use the wiki feature for our projects. However, the interface is a bit _clunky_ and unfamiliar to those unaccustomed to markup languages. We are hoping that improving the wiki interface (menus, etc.) in general and more specifically improving the formatting feature are both issues on your roadmap. Respectfully, Gregory Louie

Created by Gregory Louie Gregory_Louie
I believe that Wiki content is not indexed for search, but I could be mistaken. I will ask our engineering team to ascertain!
My team is capturing a lot of info in the wiki. Is there a way to search our wiki content (and only our wiki content)?
You're welcome! We are always looking for user feedback on specific needs, usability, etc.   I agree that there is a learning curve to using Markdown, but given it's prevalence across the web (e.g., Github for example), it offers a lot of power over writing traditional HTML code. Our 'flavor' of Markdown is quite standard, with features added to interact with Synapse specifically. Have you noted the 'Formatting Guide' that documents the Markdown syntax we use? We are planning more documentation for the widgets that are available from the `Insert` menu.   If you can provide more specifics regarding improvements to the interface, that would be appreciated.

Wiki User Interface page is loading…