Hello, I can't login to the synapse server anymore using the python client or the cmd commands, does anyone have any idea what is the problem? i tried to uninstall and install the synapse client but with no change. ####This is using the python command: C:\Users\ILIZD\synapsePythonClient>python Connecting.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "Connecting.py", line 3, in syn.login('tilias','--myPassword--') File "C:\Users\ILIZD\synapsePythonClient\synapseclient\client.py", line 373, in login profile = self.getUserProfile(refresh=True) File "C:\Users\ILIZD\synapsePythonClient\synapseclient\core\utils.py", line 592, in memoizer cache[key] = obj(*args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\ILIZD\synapsePythonClient\synapseclient\client.py", line 486, in getUserProfile return UserProfile(**self.restGET(uri, headers={'sessionToken': sessionToken} if sessionToken else None)) File "C:\Users\ILIZD\synapsePythonClient\synapseclient\client.py", line 3303, in restGET exceptions._raise_for_status(response, verbose=self.debug) File "C:\Users\ILIZD\synapsePythonClient\synapseclient\core\exceptions.py", line 149, in _raise_for_status raise SynapseHTTPError(message, response=response) synapseclient.core.exceptions.SynapseHTTPError: 401 Client Error: Timestamp in request, 2020-03-31T21:38:10.000Z, is out of date. ####And this is using the cmd command: C:\Users\ILIZD\synapsePythonClient>synapse login -u tilias -p myPassword SynapseHTTPError: 401 Client Error: Timestamp in request, 2020-03-31T21:38:43.000Z, is out of date. Thank you.

Created by ILIAS TOUGUI tilias
That's great, thank you for your time.
Glad to hear it's resolved. I'll follow up with our engineering team to work on providing a more informative error message to indicate the problem. Thanks for taking the time to report and follow up!
Hello @kdaily, Thank you for your answer, and your precise comment, i have updated my computer time automatically and it worked (UTC + 2) ex : 17.36 , even if it it is 1 hour ahead of the actual time in our country (UTC +1 ) actual 18.36. It's weired but it worked, maybe because of the summer 1hour increase. Here is a screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YmQ4QxXsBpGvUpiTRnn1A1_ZlCP39CyJ/view Thank you very much.
Thanks for the information! Can you check your system time against the timestamp time being printed? Errors like this can occur if your system time deviates significantly from the actual time.
Hello @kdaily , thank you for your kind answer, I am using Windows 7 Ultimate, Synapse Client version 2.0.0, Python 3.7.7. I noticed that last night i tried again to login and it worked, but i rerun it again to login and it failed i don't really know why because i used to connect to it without any problems a month ago. Here is a screen shot of my cmd command: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QvbIHDNQKP3YS3een_QTY2-d7qqm9pM4 and Here is the code that i test with right now: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LMR9z9sXs4EOzLjgRALP2Yco7BHAWzCf i tried the same thing (before writing this answer) on another partition where i am using Ubuntu and it failed too. Thanks.
HI @tilias , sorry to hear you're having trouble with the client to log in. Can you tell us more about your environment - operating system, and Synapse client version? It appears that you are using Windows based on the file paths in the error messages - can you confirm which version? I also note that you mentioned re-installing the Synapse client, so you may be running the most recent version. You can find this by using the command line command: ``` synapse --version ``` I filed a bug report with our engineering team as well to assist. Thanks!

I can't login using the python client or cmd page is loading…