I can see two individuals corresponding to me (Nikolaos Daskalakis). Could we merge these two accounts? I want to keep "@Daskalakis" account One account is: Synapse username @Daskalakis Name Nikolaos Daskalakis The other account is: @nikolaos Name Nikolaos Daskalakis Please let me know if you need additional information, Thank you, Nikos

Created by Nikolaos Daskalakis Daskalakis
Dr, Daskalakis: First, sorry for the delayed reply. We will work to address this issue. We don't have a way to "merge" the two accounts, but we can effectively delete the unwanted account, which will remove the current ambiguity of having two accounts with similar names. To do this, first log in to the @nikolaos account and check whether there are any resources (e.g., projects or teams) created under the unwanted account. (I don't see any, but to be safe you should confirm.) If there are any such resources, share them resources with the @Daskalakis account so that you can access them once the @nikolaos is gone. Once that's done, please demonstrate your control of the @nikolaos account by posting to this forum under that account. After you do that, we can effectively remove the @nikolaos account. If there are any questions, please ask.
Yes, please
Do you still need help with this issue?

Duplicate account page is loading…