Dear all, I have not used Synapse for a few years. I just request the synapse token to download some datasets and then find out that my email address is not updated (I left the previous institute and have no access to that email box). I could not find a way to resent the synapse token on the website. Is there any way I can get the system to resend the synapse token? thanks, Yaping

Created by Yaping Liu dnaase
thanks, i just got the updated token!
@dnaase , perfect, that is what we needed to know. @kelsey , can you please "retrigger" sending a data access token to @dnaase ? Now that he has updated his email address it will be sent to the right destination. Thank you.
Thanks for your reply! Yes, i have already updated the email address. Here is the link: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn4921369/wiki/606368 there is a link there to request the token. But now I can't request it again.
Have you updated your email address? To make sure we understand what you mean by the "synapse token", can you please post a link to the instructions you are following to download the datasets? Thank you.

resend synapse token after updated email page is loading…