Hi all, I am working at the KU Leuven, and I was interested to obtain the raw data of the recently published paper: ?Human colorectal pre-cancer atlas identifies distinct molecular programs underlying two major subclasses of pre-malignant tumors.? As is stated in the addendum of the paper: Data and Code Availability The raw scRNA-seq sequencing and final QC filtered data generated for the COLON MAP cohort from this study are available at through Synapse in Coordination with HTAN DCC and is available with the Synapse **DOI: 10.7303/syn21050481**. However when trying to get access the data in synapse with said DOI, I received the following message: 'You are not authorized to access the page requested'. Could you please redirect me to the steps that have to be taken to obtain the data? We would need the data urgently. Thanks a lot, Jasper

Created by jasper vanhecke jasper.vanhecke
Thanks a lot for the quick answers. Itook contact with the authors of the paper. Would you rate the chances high that they would like to share the data, before it is published in a peer reviewed journal?
Hi Jasper, It seems the paper you reference is a preprint on biorxiv, I would also suggest you contact the authors if you require the data before it is published in a peer reviewed journal and the data is made public.
Hi Jasper: It looks like the authors forgot to make the addendum public when they published the paper. I suggest you contact the authors to change the permissions.

Access to dataset page is loading…