Hi SAGE/Synapse Team, Help, please. Is it possible to install OpenProject in Docker? If so, how? [Installation into Docker](https://docs.openproject.org/installation-and-operations/installation/docker/)

Created by Gregory Louie Gregory_Louie
Ahh. I get it now. Thank you.
> if running it in Synapse Docker is possible Synapse doesn't run Docker containers for you. Synapse _does_ have a container registry, but that's just a place to store container images, not to run them. You can run Docker containers on your own machine(s). If OpenProject is useful to you, you may run it on a machine that you control. The instructions you linked provide the guidance for doing this. You may wish to enlist the help of an IT person in your organization to set up the software.
Hi Bruce, Thanks for the response. I will attempt to clarify how it relates to Synapse: I assume that for multiple large data SAGE/Synapse projects, SAGE have program managers familiar with project management software. OpenProject is a software tool that is designed to run in Docker that will allow program managers like myself to create Gannt Charts, organize workflows, manage timelines, milestones, the data and the analysts involved within the projects. As for the link, I am a coding naive program manager and I have no way to make sense of the link I sent. From what is described in the link, would you or someone on the SAGE team be able to determine if running it in Synapse Docker is possible? The software might be useful for other program managers running large SAGE projects. Any advice you might have is appreciated.
I'm sorry but I don't understand how your question relates to Synapse? Can you please elaborate. Moreover the link you posted appears to answer your question.

OpenProject in Docker? page is loading…