Dear, The instruction for DUC application says, I only can list members in our institution. I have other collaborators in other institution who need to access the data directly. I found that there is a "update request" function, which can be used to add new investigator. If I organize a team and the collaborators are included in that team, are they all allowed to access the data based on my approved DUC no matter where their affiliation is? Thanks in advance, Jae-kyung

Created by jkwon
They will need to submit a separate DUC signed by a signing official from their institution Best, Mette
Dear Mette, Thanks for your reply. Yes, it is for the AD Knowledge Portal. If so, is there any way my collaborators in abroad can share the data access? Do they need to submit a separated DUC with their own signing official? Thanks again, Jae-kyung
Can you please let us know what data the DUC is for. If it is for the AD Knowledge Portal, it can only be for one institution. The reason is that the required signing official can only take responsibility for data use at that institution.

how to prepare the DUC submission in the case of collaborative study page is loading…