Hi, I am trying to query and download data using the command line. I am trying to download tsv files for now. Using the following command: synapse query 'SELECT * FROM syn8466658 where contributingStudy has ('BipSeq', 'CMC', 'LIBD_szControl', 'CMC_HBCC', 'BrainGVEX') and assay = 'rnaSeq' and fileFormat = 'tsv'' And get the error: Unknown column 'BipSeq' in 'where clause' This works fine on the browser, but for some reason is thinking the column values 'BipSeq', 'CMC', 'LIBD_szControl', 'CMC_HBCC', 'BrainGVEX' are column names? I've also tried: synapse query SELECT*FROM syn8466658 WHERE fileFormat = 'tsv' And get the same error: Unknown column 'tsv' in 'where clause' The command lets me login but then fails. Thanks for any help.

Created by josie.gleeson
Thanks Bruce, I seem to have it working now!
Would you try using double quotes instead of single quotes around your SELECT statement? The following worked for me: ``` synapse query "SELECT * FROM syn8466658 where contributingStudy has ('BipSeq', 'CMC', 'LIBD_szControl', 'CMC_HBCC', 'BrainGVEX') and assay = 'rnaSeq' and fileFormat = 'tsv'" ```

Unknown column 'BipSeq' in 'where clause' page is loading…