I am trying to help another user figure out why they aren't receiving email notifications in response to thread activity after they have followed the discussion forum. The [discussion forum docs](https://docs.synapse.org/articles/discussion.html) state: > You may subscribe to a Discussion forum for a particular Project by clicking the Follow button on the main discussion page. Once you?ve subscribed to a forum, you will receive an email to your Synapse-registered email address whenever a new thread is created or a reply to an existing thread is posted. But after following the discussion forum, this user did not receive an email notification when a reply to an existing thread was created. When they view the discussion thread, the eye is crossed out, meaning they are not following that thread. But they are following the discussion forum. Assuming this user didn't intentionally unfollow a thread they wanted to receive notifications for, what's going on?

Created by Sage Ki Service sage-ki-service
Thanks for confirming that. I filed an issue on the docs Github repo.
Confirmed: The doc's should say: > Once you?ve subscribed to a forum, you will receive an email to your Synapse-registered email address whenever a new thread is created. To receive email notifications for replies to threads, click the 'follow' icon (shaped like an eyeball), in the thread of interest. When you reply to a thread you will follow the thread automatically.
I think the documentation is wrong. This is a test to confirm.

Following a discussion forum does not subscribe me to all threads page is loading…