Is there any way to widen or hide columns in the "Files" browser? I try and use descriptive filenames so my lab mates can easily understand what they are looking at. I realize that I could use shorter filenames, but I was hoping there was some way to make this adjustment. ${imageLink?synapseId=syn25985948&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=}

Created by Adam Faranda afaranda
Thanks so much for taking this under consideration -- it makes sense that the deployment of such a feature might involve substantial changes to the UI. I'll look forward to future developments as they manifest. In the mean time I have some ideas about how to simplify things for my lab mates, like making a dedicated wiki page with descriptive links to the files they need.
Thanks for the feedback, @afaranda . @KevinBoske , I've opened [a ticket](https://sagebionetworks.jira.com/browse/SWC-5667) in our issue tracking system to continue this conversation.
Hi Adam, That's not on our roadmap right now, but I'll have our design team consider how we can make text that exceeds the column width more accessible.
@KevinBoske , @jay , for your consideration.

Adjust column width, or hide columns in "Files" browser page is loading…