I loved Synapse very much! Thanks for developing this wonderful tool. However, I do feel texts in the wiki are far too small, Is there a way to increase it in general? And if I link a figure in the webpage, can I also scale the figure just like the figure I upload, for which case I will have options to scale from 0-100%? Thanks, Minghao Gong An active Synapse User

Created by Minghao minghao.gong@jax.org minghao.gong
Thanks @jay That is wonderful! Best regards, Minghao Gong
Thank you for the question, @minghao.gong . For standard body text we _should_ be using font-size 16px (based on a recent style guide produced by our Design team), but the default is currently set to 14px. We are tracking this [bug](https://sagebionetworks.jira.com/browse/SWC-5943) in our issue tracking system, thank you for bringing it to my attention. If your page contains a logical hierarchy of information, you could utilize standard html headings. For example...

Heading 1

through
Heading 6
We use markdown syntax for most image references that are outside of Synapse, but you do have the freedom to write basic html in markdown. So one option, which will give you the most control over the display, is to write the img element yourself. For example, this image (which is locked down to 100 pixels wide): ``` open source abstract oil ``` renders... open source abstract oil Hope this helps!
Thanks for reaching out, I would really like to have something similar to Github issue. I think the standard format of the text is generally smaller somehow comparing to Github issue. I probably have edited a little bit too much in the wiki today and I felt myself grumbling unconsciously. Thanks very much! Minghao Gong
@jay Do you have any suggestions for @minghao.gong ?
I have been waiting eagerly here probably for 10 days now. Is there anybody could help? Or should I still suffer from this in the long-run?
^^^ @KevinBoske

Ways to increase the size of the text in general? Scale down the figure size? page is loading…