Hi, I am trying to get access to the data for transcriptomics and proteomics from multiple studies. but not sure if I need to add the synapse ID for each fastq file in my application? And do I also need to add these files to the download cart? I have about 25 files from various studies in it already, do I need to prepare a separate application for that? Best, Rahul

Created by Rahul Arora rahul_cam
@abby.vanderlinden Thanks, all sorted now. I will now re-write the statement and upload a new DUC application.
Apologies Rahul, I missed your first query. You do not need to refer to all the files you want access to individually; you can simply refer to the study that the files belong to, in this case the snRNAseqPFC_BA10 Study.
@abby.vanderlinden Thanks for directing this to @elang . I believe I have been in touch with her over emails. Thanks for sorting this out quick, but I am still wondering what should/could be done with respect to **QUERY-1** above
@elang It seems that this is an AD Portal DUC issue -- can you help investigate?
@abby.vanderlinden can you help Rahul with this?
Hi Solly, Thanks for your reply. **QUERY-1** The study for which I am seeking access to has the ID:** syn18485175** It's storage location is: s3://ad-knowledge-portal-main/data To get access to all the data files, should I mention only the above synapse ID or do I add the list of all IDs associated with each data object separately? There are >500 fastq files and multiple processed data files. **QUERY-2** For other datasets, for which I would have to request access belongs to studies with the following IDs: The Mount Sinai Brain Bank (MSBB) study -** syn3159438** The Adult Changes in Thought (ACT) study -** syn5759376** The Perelman School of Medicine UPenn Proteomics (UPP) study - **syn21411742** The Baltimore Longitudinal Study on Aging (BLSA) study -** syn3606086** The MayoRNAseq study - **syn5550404** The Banner Sun Health Research Institute (Banner) study - **syn7170616** It seems that data from these studies can be accessed easily, but upon adding them to download cart, I am directed to a page which suggests that I need to add a DUC application. I submitted it thrice after confirming over email who can and should act as the signing official and PI but the application was declined with a notification that we need someone else as a signing official. Not sure what to do in the later case.
Each project has different requirements for data access requests. It may be more efficient to post your query in the specific projects containing the data you're interested in. You should see a "Discussion" tab when you're in the project(s). Otherwise, if you list the resources/studies you're interested in, it would give us a better idea how to route your query. Best, Solly

Download Fastq files and processed data from multiple studies page is loading…