Hi, I am trying to prepare documentation for profile validation. I have downloaded template for Signing Official, but staff in my institution told me that they cannot use any external templates. Instead, they can give me a certificate of employment for validation. So here is my question: 1. Is a certificate of employment enough for Profile Validation? 2. Instead of certificate of employment, is it enough o let Dean of my department sign the template for Signing Official? 2. If not, What kind of professional license can I use?

Created by Shuqing CHEN neoantigen
Hello, We are unable to accept a certification of employment for the profile validation. For the profile validation documentation, you can choose one of the following options: 1. Use the wording in the template provided [here](https://help.synapse.org/docs/User-Account-Tiers.2007072795.html) in the letter from a signing official on your institution's letterhead attesting to your identity. 2. As mentioned in #2 above, you can have the Dean of your department use the template provided in the link above for the notarized letter attesting to your identity. Once completed, please upload your documentation as a PDF. The Access & Compliance Team will review your request and provide the status of your request via email. If you have any questions, please email act@sagebase.org.

Question about documentation for profile validation page is loading…