Hi, I am having a problem uploading files to Synapse using synapseclient on the command line. It's a bit strange to me because I don't have problems either downloading or creating folder on the Synapse jamboree. Moreover, I don't have problem uploading using the web portal, so my credentials should be valid. Here is the error message I got: ``` (synapse) [rchiu@hpce704 v3]$ synapse add --parentid syn29851365 fusions.tsv ################################################## This Synapse Project uses storage maintained at the NCI Genomic Data Commons (GDC). GDC credentials are required for accessing files. Please contact the CCG Program Office to request GDC credentials. Uploading to endpoint: [https://gdc-jamboree-objstore.datacommons.io] bucket: [tcga-tgct-awg-jamboree] ################################################## S3UploadFailedError: Failed to upload fusions.tsv to tcga-tgct-awg-jamboree/a68e27b2-992e-4805-9b2a-6ccf3d401424/fusions.tsv: An error occurred (InvalidRequest) when calling the PutObject operation: Invalid canned ACL ``` this is the file format of my `.aws/credentials file` in my home directory: ``` aws_access_key_id = xxx aws_secret_access_key = xxx ``` Thank you, Readman Chiu

Created by Readman Chiu rchiu
v2.3.0 works for Python 3.8 and the uploading works
Does synaspeclient version 2.3.0 only work for specific versions of Python (like 3.6)? it does not seem to work with Python 3.10: ``` ImportError: cannot import name 'Callable' from 'collections' (/home/rchiu/miniconda2/envs/synapse/lib/python3.10/collections/__init__.py) ```
Hi @rchiu, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, this is a known issue and has been tracked [here](https://sagebionetworks.jira.com/browse/SYNPY-1198). There has not been a resolution, so the temporary solution is for people to utilize synaspeclient version 2.3.0. Best, Tom
``` (synapse) [rchiu@hpce704 ~]$ synapse --version Synapse Client 2.6.0 ```
@rchiu Can you confirm the *version* of the client you are using? @thomas.yu , can you help @rchiu ?

Uploading problem page is loading…