This is something that I realized today when I logged into my synapse account. When I click my name on the top right corner I cannot see the challenge projects I registered before including the Respiratory Viral Challenge. I will appreciate if anybody can help. Thanks.

Created by Zafer Aydin zaferaydin
I realized that they are listed under Challenges menu but not under the All section. I can go with the links under Challenges section for the time being. I posted this change to Help menu.
Yes I meant projects I registered. I will follow your sugestions. Thanks.
I'm not totally clear what you mean, Zafer. Do you mean you can't see which challenges you've registered for (by clicking on the 'Challenges' tab)? Or do you mean you can't find the projects you created? The easiest way to do this is to click the 'Projects' tab and narrow by 'Created by me'. You can also add your projects to your Favorites, by clicking the star next to the project name, so it's easier to find them in the future. If you think your project has disappeared for some reason, please post in the general help forum ('Help' in the upper right corner) for support from the Synapse team or send me an email to connect you with the right people.

Cannot see my challenge projects page is loading…