Hi Solveig, When the test data are released, will each sample be identified by the virus exposure group (e.g. H1N1, H3N2, Rhinovirus) to which it belongs? Thanks, Stuart

Created by sealfon
Test data will be released according to phase. Details are available on the "2.2 - Challenge Questions and Structure" and "2.4 - Challenge Timelines" pages. I'm not sure I understand your 2nd question. Each subchallenge will be scored on each of the 4 phases. In order to maximize your score, I suggest submitting predictions for each one. Again, the timing for due dates can be found on "2.4 - Challenge Timelines" and details about the "3.4 - Submission Requirements and Challenge Scoring Submission Requirements" page. Does that answer your question?
Hi, i've another question about the test data. 1) Will the test data be released by phase? I mean will we have a subset for the 1st phase, then 2nd, until the 4th or all the data will be available directly with the TIMEHOURS like in the train data? 2) I'm not sure about the submission phase. We'll need to make a submission of our prediction per phase per subchallenge or we'll just have to predict for each subchallenge the label at the end regardless the phase ? Thanks
Yes, all information provided in the clinical data file, except response variables, will be released for the test data.

Question about Test Data page is loading…