I am registered member and still can't access any of the data from the web page "Accessing Data". I am getting an error "You are not authorized to access the page requested" Can you please fix this issue.

Created by Himanshu Manchanda mhimanshu
As I understood, before being able to download the data, you need to agree on the terms of the use. I clicked first on the name of the data file - it gave me a window with agreement. Then the data became available for me to download Best, Andrei
Thank you. I ignored these things.
If you can see "YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE CHALLENGE TO ACCESS THESE DATA" then you should have access to the data. Have you tried clicking the download icon next to the file name?
The button right under the line said that "You have been registered." But I still cannot access the challenge data and training data. It showed that YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE CHALLENGE TO ACCESS THESE DATA. Sorry for bothering you.
Xiang- Could you please clarify what you mean, so I can help you with your issue? Thanks, Solly
my god, so many answers notification pushed to my email but it is a trival problem.
Great!
My bad! Now the data is accessible :) Thank you, Himanshu
Himanshu- I don't see you in the registered participant list. When you go to the [front page](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn5647810/wiki/399103), there's a button right under the line that says "__Workshop__: October 14, 2016". Can you tell me what the button says for you? Thanks, Solly

Data Access issue page is loading…