Hi, I am well aware of the data leak fiasco. However, should I expect any sort of test data release on 7th of July, also will the time line of the different phases of the competition will still be maintained ? I don't want to sound disrespectful, but if the test data is already released, it is possible to update the wiki and the downloadable file repository - so that we are all on the same page. Thanks Mohammad

Created by Mohammad Rahman mohammad
We will be releasing some or all of the test data sets next week, but these data can no longer serve as a blinded test set, so it does alter the plans for the challenge. Our current hope is to open up our scoring queues as a leaderboard against which participants can test their models. As for other specific plans, these are still in development, so please bare with us. We will update you with specifics as soon as we are able, and I suggest you sign up to participate in the webinar to be involved in a dialogue about the direction of the challenge. > We have scheduled a webinar for Monday, July 11th at 12pm Eastern/9am Pacific to discuss the Community Phase of the Challenge and the path forward. You may register by clicking the Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8625583333628415234.

Are we expecting any test data release on 7th July? page is loading…