I know the challenge has been changing ever since the early release of some data on GEO. My team is trying to figure out the next steps for our work on this project. We need to establish the answers to a few fundamental questions. 1. We're having trouble finding the leaderboard -- can someone provide a direct link? 2. Do we have to use only the 0h and 24h time points? How many models should we build? One 0h only, one 24h only, one with both? Our preference is that all data from all time points be allowable, such that teams that are able to figure out how to leverage the time-series nature of the biology can benefit. We will work under the assumption that all time points are allowable until we hear otherwise. 3. What is the specific definition of a biomarker? We will consider a biomarker any quantity that we can compute from the RNA abundance measurements of one individual unless we hear otherwise. -- Michael Jordans' DREAM team

Created by Robert Corty rcorty
Great! We've been asking for comments and suggestions from participants, and we welcome participants to post those posted to this discussion forum. I'd get them up asap if you'd like us to consider them before we announce our plan.
Thanks, Lara. My team has spent a good chunk of time thinking about the data and the questions that could be addressed, so if you need suggestions on any additional topics, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for the inquiry - we are actively developing this information based on the feedback we received this week from participants. These questions will be answered early next week. Thanks, Lara for DREAM

Questions on Viral DREAM Challenge going forward page is loading…